Sherisse is an amazing Speech Therapist. I can’t recommend her highly enough. Her experience, knowledge and approachable manner has the power to change children’s and families lives.
Call TODAY or click the link below to receive a simple, FREE, telephone consultation.
SPEECH & LANGUAGE
Sherisse has worked as a Speech and Language Therapist (SaLT) since 2009. After 6 years working with the NHS, Sherisse moved into the private sector to provide a more personal service.
Sherisse has vast experience working with 2-19-year-olds in a number of settings including health centres, nurseries, mainstream schools, special schools, MLD, PMLD & SLD, specialist Autism schools & homes.
In all of these settings, Sherisse has completed extensive research and training.
- Working as a SaLT since 2009.
- 6 years NHS experience.
- Specialist SaLT working with 2-19 year olds.
- Worked in numerous settings with children & adults requiring simple & complex therapy.
- Completed an array of further research & training.
- A member of 2 centres of excellence network groups for Autism & alternative augmentative communication (AAC).
We provide speech therapy home visits across Nottinghamshire and the surrounding East Midlands. We also offer appointments at our speech therapy centre, located in Nottingham.